You love the beach. The cool breezes from the ocean…relaxing….the smell of the ocean is intoxicating….you have dreamed of living at the beach to beat the heat of Arizona or the inland areas of southern California during the summer.
Whatever your reason for loving the beach is…I agree it is awesome.
So, I took a little time today to develop a list of The Best Huntington Beach condos under $800,000 that are close to the ocean.
But before we take a look at them, I need to give you a little breakdown of the city so you know where to focus your search efforts.
There are 4 major areas of Huntington Beach and here is how the city is mapped out:
- Area 14: South Huntington Beach
- Area 15: West Huntington Beach
- Area 16: Fountain Valley/Northeast Huntington Beach (farthest from the beach)
- Area 17: Northwest Huntington Beach
Today we are going to focus on “beach close” areas: 14, 15 and 17.
Where did the area numbers come from? The real estate multiple listing service developed them to breakdown the neighborhoods and make it easier to search based on location.
Huntington Beach Condos Under $800,000 with Ocean Views
As of June 23rd, 2017, there are two condos in Huntington Beach under $800,000 that have ocean views. Both of them are located in the same building in the downtown area. The two properties are located below:
Huntington Beach Condos with Harbor or Bay Views
- 16477 Tropez Lane is located in Broadmoor Townhome community. I love this community. It’s guard gated and a block to the ocean which would be Sunset Beach. There is a lagoon that runs throughout the community. The listing of this one says there is a harbor view…I’m not sure about that base on the location. We would have to check that one out.
- 4165 Warner Ave #102 has a view of the Huntington Harbour. I’ve been in the building and shown condos here. You will be about 0.6 miles to the beach and across from the Bolsa Chica wetlands.
- 16065 Surprize Lane – townhome style community in Seabridge in Huntington Harbour area.
Huntington Beach Condos Close to the Beach but Have No Ocean View
I may have forgot to tell you. Our list of Huntington Beach condos under $800,000 have to look awesome inside too.
- 19295 Archfield Lane – located in the guard gated community of SeaCliff on the Greens. This is a 3 story townhome with a 2 car garage. When you live here, you will be about 0.40 miles to the beach. Residents enjoy walking to the beach from this location. They tell me its kind of like a private beach because there is no local parking on Seapoint Street that goes to the beach from this location…or on Pacific Coast Highway (PCH). Plus there is a dog beach at at PCH and Seapoint…perfect for you and your favorite doggy.
- 415 Townsquare #302 – is located in the downtown area close to 5th and Main Street. When you come out of the community, there are some shops near by and you can walk down Main Street to the Pier. Lots of places to dine at, have coffee or shop until you drop.
- 626 Lake Street #51, is a couple of blocks behind 415 Townsquare.
If You Are Looking for Huntington Beach Condos Below $800,000, How would you answer these questions?
- Are you looking for a single story condo? Or would a two story be okay?
- Do you need one of two car parking spaces or a garage?
- Would an underground garage be okay?
- Do you want your next home inside the neighborhood or would you mind of the house was backed up to a busy street?
- Would you prefer your Huntington Beach condo to be in move-in condition or are you okay with doing your own fix up and upgrades?
- Kitchen – do you like a big open kitchen, square shaped or a long rectangle shape…or “Jay, I just need to see it.”???
- What are big turn offs in a Huntington Beach condo?
- Will you be investing in the property by cash or financing the purchase?
- If financing, have you already spoken to a lender or do you need a few referrals of happy lenders?
The More I Know, The Quicker I Can Help You Find Your Huntington Beach Condo
Let’s talk about what you truly desire in a Huntington Beach condo so I can give you some wisdom in where to search. Perhaps you are looking for a place that is close to a bike bath or you want to find out how far each house is from the ocean…I can help you with that. Free condo buyer consultation.